This is an opportunity for young people as a part of the Kick Start scheme. To apply you must comply with the government regulations behind the KickStart scheme. See Here for More Information.
We are looking for a Chef to join our team. You will be part of a great company and aid our Head Chef on the line in this fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Running a section in the kitchen
- Ensuring high culinary standards
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Have a positive work attitude
Key qualifications (not essential the Relish Group can provide training):
- City & Guilds diplomas in professional cookery
- BTEC HND in professional cookery
- A foundation degree in culinary arts
- Health and safety and food hygiene certificates
Gloucestershire living wage.
This is a permanent staff position within an established business. We have many venues across the Cotswolds, and the opportunity for internal growth within the company is something we pride ourselves on. Comprehensive training and development of our staff is something that we are very passionate about!
No recruiters or agencies please and thank you.
Job Type: Full-time