Working in a team of 3, including a Commercial Manager and Social Media & Senior Marketing Executive, you will be tasked with providing support to the department across all marketing facets and having responsibilities of your own.
About the role:
- Contribute to the design elements of all brand assets
- Assist in the creation and delivery of marketing material across all brands including menu design and amends, PR and advertising materials, promotional flyers, signage and sundries
- Oversee daily admin tasks
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Assist the Social Media & Senior Marketing Executive with multiple digital platforms including websites and social media where required
- Work with external stakeholders including; customers, PR agencies, printers, suppliers and occasionally event organisers or third-party venue owners
- Assist the Commercial Manager by conducting regular market / competitor analysis and research for internal presentations
- Maintain the accuracy of customer information covering all marketing collateral and brand websites
- Assist with the artwork and printing process
The role of Marketing Executive would suit a recent graduate from a marketing, PR or business background but we are also keen to hear from enthusiastic people within the hospitality industry experience looking to get into marketing.
If you are passionate about the bar and restaurant scene in the UK, looking for a career in marketing and graphic design, and are keen to be part of a growing and dynamic brand, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Be degree qualified in marketing and or communications or have relevant hospitality industry experience
- Be able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
- Have a high attention to detail and be confident in both written and verbal communications
- Have a creative mind and enjoy writing copy and creating content
- Attention to detail, with good written knowledge of the English language
- Website management skills across varied platforms is preferred but not essential
- Digital marketing experience would be advantageous
- Creative media skills – e.g. photography, filming and video editing
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud products i.e. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential
- Hold a full driving licence (the role requires regular site visits)