Primarily responsible for ensuring kitchen cleanliness, basic food preparation, and maintaining kitchen organisation. There are no firm requirements for this position, but experience in the kitchen is highly valued.
– Dishwashing: All dishes, ranging from pots and pans to the cutlery
– Storage Management: Storage must be organised so that all ingredients are easily accessible
– Waste Removal: Empty all trash bins and ensure that all waste is disposed of promptly
– Kitchen Assistance: If the kitchen is extremely busy basic food prep will be needed
– End of the Day Clean-Up: Once a kitchen is closed, Kitchen Porters assist in cleaning to make sure that the kitchen is ready for the next day
Own transport is essential Mainly Day-Time Shifts, with occasional evenings
Job Benefits: – Staff Discounts on Food & Drink – Free Parking on Site – Availability for Career Growth